Saturday 24 January 2015

Stampin up party

Hi ladies
I just wanted to show you the pretty little makes that I created at Tracey's Stampin up party last night.
I met some lovely ladies, made new friends and shared cake and a natter... it really was a lovely evening.

We all came away with some really pretty little projects.

The first I would like to show you is a card and tag.  The bow was made using a bow builder punch, this is absolutely fab - I think I might have to buy one of these myself, it was so easy!  What do you think?

I think this is so clean and simple.  You could add all sort of decorative embellishments if you would like to have something more fancy.
 
The other two little projects were a tiny post note holder and a small card.  The stamp on the card is called lotus blossom.  It is a two step stamp.  Meaning that you stamp the lines with the textured stamp of the flower with a dark colour ink first and then stamp over the top of this with a lighter colour using the solid stamp.  It really is not difficult and gives a wonderful 3d effect to your flower.  I do hope that you like the projects as much as we enjoyed making them. If you are interested in knowing more about Stampin up then please follow the link to my friend Tracey's blog.
 
Thank you for stopping by on this nearly dark Saturday afternoon :)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails