Wednesday 26 May 2010

Flight of the butterfly

Our first workshop

I am a brand new demonstrator with Stampin up and would like to share my first workshop with you. This is my table all neatly set out, can you spot the butterly cakes in the background? I tried continue the theme of butterflies as the stamp set for the evening that we used was indeed flight of the butterfly.


These are the finished cards, the ladies were very proud of them. Next we need to decorate the candles (using tissue with our stamped design and the heat gun to melt a thin layer of wax over the design and stick it to the candle), and pop it into our decorated candle holder... an idea I followed from Jenny Moors stampin moments 'season of joy' tutorial.




We used almost amethyst, lavender lace and pretty in pink card stock. 'Cos we need a bit of chocolate in life we added close to cocoa ink too!





1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails