Friday 13 May 2011

Spring Word book

I have tried to post this once already, and thought it had been saved, but something was not right... so I have tried again/~ I hope I am more successful this time.

Inspired by the really nice weather we had been having and the fact that the children wanted to make a note book that was different I came up with this 'SPRING' word book.  I have used the' in colour' cardstock together with so saffron for a touch of sunshine.  The stamps are from garden whimsy, flight of the butterfly and every little bit.  We sponged around the edges of each of the letters and then randomly stamped!  We raided my stash to decorate the letters.  It was a brilliant couple of hours everyone had great fun.  I hope you like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails