Tuesday 31 May 2011

Victoria's Birthday Party.. my little book of little things

Crafting on a wet bank holiday, what could be better?... only the fact that it was a crafting birthday party!  Victoria was 10 yrs old yesterday and I spent the afternoon making handbags and notebooks with her friends and family, we all had a lovely afternoon.  "Happy Birthday Victoria". A stampin' up lady couldn't go to a birthday party without taking a card, so here is one I made earlier... sorry it is not using stampin up products but a brilliant stamp from lavina stamps, they are beautiful.  If you would like your own crafting party for children or 'mummies' then please get in touch stampin.pinkbutterflies@gmail.com


Here is a picture of the handbag and notebook that we made.  The papers used were from the lap of luxury range and the cardstock pink pirouette and concord crush, I really love this combination.  The swirls and butterflies were created using the embosslits and the big shot found in the new mini catalogue.Click here for a link to make the flower using the scallop punch.

2 comments:

  1. It was lovely to meet you on Sunday, I hope we meet again i'm tempted by one of your Monday workshops as I don't start work till 2pm. I did love this project that you did I hope the party went well. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, I loved watching you make it.
    Hope the party went ok.
    Buffy x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails