Friday 16 December 2011

For the fourth day of Christmas countdown

With all this talk of snow I think today's card is quite appropriate!  I have made it for a couple who love Christmas and above all penguins, this is Percy Penguin and his little friend. 
The burst out star was an idea found in a magazine, I have adapted it and cut it out of plain blue vellum, I then put it through a dotty embossing folder to give it the snowflake look. 
Do be careful when embossing vellum, to prevent it from cutting the patten through my vellum I put a sheet of kitcken towel underneath my vellum sheet in the 'sandwhich'. 

Percy the penguin was a preprinted shrink plastic novelty sheet found under children's crafting.  I think my friends are going to love this, I hope you do too. 
Thank you for popping by, see you tomorrow X x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails